|Home||» Products||» Immersion Sensor||» Immersion Thermocouple Sensor|
Immersion Thermocouple Sensor
We manufacture Thermocouple, Temperature Sensor Probes & Sampler that include disposable thermocouple and immersion sampler for Steel Plant. Simple and easy to operate, these instruments are known for their superior quality and ensure longer working life. These products are based on latest technology and yield optimum and longer working life.
Expendable Thermocouple Tips
• R type - Platinum vs. Platinum Rhodium 13%
• S type - Platinum vs. Platinum Rhodium 10%
• B type - Platinum Rhodium 30% vs. Platinum Rhodium 6%
Remso offers its customers Thermocouple Tips in two models:
Standard Model - Paper tube ID: 28.2mm
Miniature Model - Paper tube ID: 18.2 mm
Paper Tubes Lengths: Remso provides Thermocouple Tips with varying lengths of paper tubes.
The lengths readily available are:
300 mm, 600mm, 900 mm, 1200 mm, 1500 mm and 1800 mm. In addition, there is flexibility of providing Thermocouple Tips in the lengths of paper tubes as per customer requirements.
• Consistency in readings
• Accuracy in readings.
Remso manufactures Immersion Samplers in the following shapes:
Paper tube lengths:
Remso provides Immersion Samplers with varying lengths of paper tubes.
The lengths readily available are 400 mm, 600mm, 900 mm, 1200 mm and 1700 mm.
In addition, there is a flexibility of providing Immersion Samplers in the lengths of paper tubes as per customers’ requirements.
• Samples can be obtained within 4 seconds
• Samples are easily detachable from the spoon
• De-oxidants as per customer requirements (Plain, Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium)
• Minimal preparation required on the sample for analysis
• Zero defect samples (absence of pin holes).