|Home||» Products||» Immersion Sensor||» Immersion Sampler|
We also offer our distinguished customers functionally advanced array of Immersion Sampler that are manufactured keeping in mind the industrial standards and norms. They are quality assured and are highly suitable for Immersion Samplers used for obtaining samples of the molten metal from blast furnace, basic oxygen furnace, degasser, ladle treatment stations, Electric Arc furnace & other application where sample of molten metal is needed. This is for Spectrographic analysis.
Customers can avail them in different specifications as per requirement and demand. More over, we offer them at most pocket friendly rates.
Hassle free work performance
Remso manufactures Immersion Samplers in the following shapes:
Paper tube lengths:
Remso provides Immersion Samplers with varying lengths of paper tubes.
The lengths readily available are 400 mm, 600mm, 900 mm, 1200 mm and 1700 mm.
In addition, there is a flexibility of providing Immersion Samplers in the lengths of paper tubes as per customers’ requirements.
• Samples can be obtained within 4 seconds
• Samples are easily detachable from the spoon
• De-oxidants as per customer requirements (Plain, Aluminium, Titanium, Zirconium)
• Minimal preparation required on the sample for analysis
• Zero defect samples (absence of pin holes).