Door Lance Manipulator for Electric Arc Furnace
The manipulator for carbon and oxygen consumable lances, placed at the side of the EAF, allows the lances operations, bringing the lances ends under and over the slag or in any points that the operator considers suitable for scrap cutting/cleaning, decarburizing, etc. The lances enter the furnace through the slag door.
The lances manipulator supply includes all the structural parts, mechanical and electrical components, hydraulic and pneumatics equipment.
The manipulator and the lances driving mechanism are remotely controlled from the furnace pulpit.
Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit), T/T (Bank Transfer)F. O. B. Price Order: 15000 USDMinimum Order Quantity: 1 PiecePort of Dispatch: J.N.P.TProduction Capacity: 100Delivery Time: 20 DAYSPackaging Details: AS PER STANDARD
- Increase of oxygen efficiency thanks to flexible control of flow orientation.
- Independent movement for each lance.
- Fast and simple connection of the oxygen and carbon hoses to the lances.
- Several possible configurations starting from one single lance up to three lances (two oxygen and one carbon lances).
- Complete with regulation valve stand for oxygen with all required controls and certificates.
- Safety operation from remote control room.